🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Regarding 30 free connects for Rising Talent
Page options
manishkhanna3
Community Member

Regarding 30 free connects for Rising Talent

Hi

I got Rising Talent badge 2 days ago and after that I received an email stating that I will receive 30 free connects as I have been enrolled into Rising Talent program by Upwork team but I haven't received these additional connects till now.

Does anyone has any information that when will I receive these additional free connects?

Thanks

Manish

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you Valeria, it's solved now. Thank you very much again.

View solution in original post

169 REPLIES 169
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Manish,

I have checked and it looks like 30 connects have already been credited to your account. You should be able to check it as well in your Connects History in Settings.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria, I have the same situation with him. I got the Rising Talent badge 2 days ago and received the email, but when I looked at my available connects, the 30 free connects are not yet credited. Please check. Thanks!

Just click on the customer service chat and tell them.  I had the same thing occur a while ago and they took care of it.  Would be easier and quicker than waiting for someone to read your post here.

Hi,

that is another issue, a freelancer with basic profile, can not chat with customer service.

Hi Mudassar and Aleksandar,

It may take up to 48 hours for the connects to be credited after you received the Rising Talent badge. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hi Jo-An B,

I got the upgrade notification about 3 days ago (August 23rd), that's why I wanted some inside info.

Hi Aleksandar, 

We have manually added your 30 free connects. You may log in to your account and check. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

Could you please do it for me as I still did not got the bonus connects after more than 48 hours.

Regards,

Hi Mudassar,

Im sorry about the delay with this, our team has manually awarded your 30 connects on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thanks allot. you are so nice

I am having the same issue. I have just been awarded with the Rising Talent badge but I haven't received a single connect.

petra_r
Community Member

@France Abbygail S wrote:

I am having the same issue. I have just been awarded with the Rising Talent badge but I haven't received a single connect.

When were you awarded Rising Talent status? There is no badge on your profile. I suspect you lost it after that 4.6

Hi France Abbygail,

The free connects for earning the Rising talent badge is usually added to your account within 48 hours from the time you received the badge. Can you please confirm when you received the Rising talent badge? 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, 

I got my rising talent badge 1 week ago but still havent received my 30 free connects. Can you please assist me with it? 

Thanks.

Hi Dawood,

Our team will check this from our end and adjust your connects accordingly, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I have received it right now. Thank you

Hello..I got the Rising Talent badge and received the email, but when I looked at my available connects, the 30 free connects are not yet credited. Please check. Thanks

Hi Ramia,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge! Please note that Connects are awarded within 48 hours after the badge is received. Feel free to reach out to us if you do not get your Connects after that so that we can assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

I got them this morning, thanks a lot! You've been really helpful!

Take care

I also have same problem. I get rising talent badge on my profile but didnt get bonus connects 

Asad S wrote:

I also have same problem. I get rising talent badge on my profile but didnt get bonus connects 

There is no rising talent badge on your profile.

Hi Asad,

I've shared your concern with our support team. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
vo333
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

I have the same issue. Can you help me?

I have got Rising talent status a few days ago. The problem is that I didn't receive One-time bonus 30 Connects. What should I do? Can you guide me please?

-Ostap
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ostap,

It looks like you're an Exclusive member of an agency. As an exclusive member of the agency, you won't be able to use your freelancer membership plan/connects. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under the agency.

~ Bojan
Upwork
vo333
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Thank you!
I have faced with another problem. I received 20 Connects instead of 30 Connects. Can you help me?

- Ostap

Hi Ostap,

I see that no connects have been applied yet to your account and you earned the Rising Talent status very recently. If in 24 hours you still have not received the connects, reach out to us again so we can further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi,

What will be the description if ever I will receive the 30 free connects? I am checking it now but I don't yet receive it.

Thank you for the help.

Hi Charmane,

It should look like a credit added to your account. You should be able to see it when you go to Settings > Membership & Connects > View Connects History. I checked and can confirm that you already received the free Connects. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Luiggi,

I am curious since I filed inquiries/my questions to Customer Support team twice so they gave me connects twice yesterday as what I understood based on my connect history. 

I am curious right now what will the description if ever i will receive 30 connects from Rising Talent. Pls see attached screenshot. Hoping for clarifications.

Thank you for entertaining my questions.

Hi Charmane,

I would like to confirm that the Connects you`re referring to is your Rising Talent Connects. Feel free to use them once you`re ready, Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Ohh.. ok thank u for clarification.. great help 😊

Hi Francis,

I see that 30 connects have been credited to your account earlier today. Please, let us know if you have any additional questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria, I am in the same situation. I also recently received the e-mail about an extra 30 connects within 24 hours, but I have not yet received them. My connects history also does not show anything regarding those connects. Could you look into this? Thanks in advance! ~Sander

Hi Sander,

Additional connects have been awarded to you as a part of Rising Talent program.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

I got Rising Talent badge a few days ago and but I haven't received additional 30 connects till now.

what's the matter?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Luis, 

A member of the Customer Support team will reach out to you to assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you for your help. I will wait.

I have got it now. Thank you very much

Hi,

i also got the same issue, i have checked the connects history and found that i still did not received the 30 connects bonus.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths