🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Regarding 30 free connects for Rising Talent
Page options
manishkhanna3
Community Member

Regarding 30 free connects for Rising Talent

Hi

I got Rising Talent badge 2 days ago and after that I received an email stating that I will receive 30 free connects as I have been enrolled into Rising Talent program by Upwork team but I haven't received these additional connects till now.

Does anyone has any information that when will I receive these additional free connects?

Thanks

Manish

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you Valeria, it's solved now. Thank you very much again.

View solution in original post

169 REPLIES 169

Hi Zain,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

HI Goran,

Thanks, I will be waiting for the ticket.

Hi, I got rising talent badge on my profile but I didn't get 30 free connects. Please help.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge, Muh Yasin Ardhi

Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Can you please check my profile to see that I have all the requirements to get the rising talent bagde. And regarding proposals, I am sending propsals on daily basis, and passed the readiness 5 days ago.

Why that badge is making so much problems for many freelancers? Many of us have all the requirements but didn't get it at all.

Thank you and sorry for the long message,
Mazen Mikati | Senior Graphic Designer

Hi Mazen,

There are many factors that contribute to a Rising Talent badge. This includes client feedback, the overall strength of your profile, prior experience and skills, your educational background, and the opportunities available in the market. You can learn more about the eligibility criteria here. Once qualified you will receive an email notification.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
2210edf0
Community Member

Hi manish, i also facing the same issue, kindly informed me too if got the solution.

Hi Ali,

I took a closer look at your profile and confirmed that you haven't received the Rising Talent badge. That said, you will not be receiving the one-time bonus of 30 free Connects. Please see this help article to learn more about how the badge works. Best of luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork
2210edf0
Community Member

Hlo Arjay today i got the rising talent badge but still the free 30 connects not given

Hi Ali,

I see that the one-time bonus of 30 free Connects was added to your account last 09 February. You may validate this by visiting your Connects History page. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths