cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding 30 free connects for Rising Talent

Highlighted
Asad S Member Since: Apr 13, 2018
21 of 157

I also have same problem. I get rising talent badge on my profile but didnt get bonus connects 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
22 of 157

Asad S wrote:

I also have same problem. I get rising talent badge on my profile but didnt get bonus connects 

There is no rising talent badge on your profile.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
23 of 157

Hi Asad,

I've shared your concern with our support team. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ostap V Member Since: Aug 7, 2020
24 of 157

Hi Joanne,

I have the same issue. Can you help me?

I have got Rising talent status a few days ago. The problem is that I didn't receive One-time bonus 30 Connects. What should I do? Can you guide me please?

-Ostap
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
25 of 157

Hi Ostap,

It looks like you're an Exclusive member of an agency. As an exclusive member of the agency, you won't be able to use your freelancer membership plan/connects. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under the agency.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ostap V Member Since: Aug 7, 2020
26 of 157

Hi Bojan,

Thank you!
I have faced with another problem. I received 20 Connects instead of 30 Connects. Can you help me?

- Ostap

Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
27 of 157

Hi Ostap,

I see that no connects have been applied yet to your account and you earned the Rising Talent status very recently. If in 24 hours you still have not received the connects, reach out to us again so we can further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
28 of 157

Hi Francis,

I see that 30 connects have been credited to your account earlier today. Please, let us know if you have any additional questions.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Sander v Member Since: Jan 11, 2016
29 of 157

Hi Valeria, I am in the same situation. I also recently received the e-mail about an extra 30 connects within 24 hours, but I have not yet received them. My connects history also does not show anything regarding those connects. Could you look into this? Thanks in advance! ~Sander

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
30 of 157

Hi Sander,

Additional connects have been awarded to you as a part of Rising Talent program.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS