cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding 30 free connects for Rising Talent

Andrei P Member Since: Mar 19, 2019
131 of 140
I also have the same problem, i got Rising Talent 2 days ago but didn’t recive connects yet. Could you check this, please?
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
132 of 140

Hi Yasir and Andrei,

Our team will check this from our end and adjust your connects accordingly. Thank you.

Untitled
Danis R Member Since: Mar 20, 2019
133 of 140

Hello, 

I got rising talent badge but didn't receive 30 free connects yet. Does anyone has information that when I would get 30 free connects ?

Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
134 of 140

Hi Danis,

When did you receive the Rising Talent badge? Please keep in mind that it can take up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile. Thank you.

Untitled
Danis R Member Since: Mar 20, 2019
135 of 140

Hi Bojan,

I was waiting for your update but I didn't receive any connects and update from my account for a day long. Could you please tell me the reason is ?

Thank you,

Danis

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
136 of 140

Hi Danis,

I've shared your concern with your support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly and manually award you your 30 free connects.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Renata P Member Since: Mar 24, 2019
137 of 140

Hi!

I got my Rising Talent badge 5 days ago, but I still didn't receive my bonus connects.

Thanks

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
138 of 140

Hi Renata,

A member of the customer support team will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Aida A Member Since: May 5, 2019
139 of 140

Hello.

I got rising talent badge on my profile but I didn't get 30 free connects. When will those connects appear on my account?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
140 of 140

Hi Aida,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS