Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding 30 free connects for Rising Talent

Nicolas A Member Since: Jan 20, 2019
31 of 82

Hello, nice to meet you.

I need your help.

I got Rising Talent badge a few days ago and after that I received an email stating that I will receive 30 free connects as I have been enrolled into Rising Talent program by Upwork team but I haven't received these additional connects till now.

Does anyone have any information that when will I receive this additional free connects?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
32 of 82

Hi Nicolas, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your issue.

-Avery
Untitled
Nicolas A Member Since: Jan 20, 2019
33 of 82

I have just got 30 free connects. Thank you for your help.

Srijan P Member Since: Aug 30, 2016
34 of 82
Hi Valeria,
It seems that I have the same problem as manish. My 30 connects are not credited. Could you please look into the matter for me.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
35 of 82

Hi Srijan, 

I checked your Connects History and can see that you consumed the last of your connects yesterday. In your Membership & Connects settings, you will see that your next billing cycle is not until September 25. You should receive your 30 connects on your next billing cycle. 

-Avery
Untitled
Shushan J Member Since: Aug 29, 2018
36 of 82

I am also experiencing the same issue. Please do look into mine. Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
37 of 82

Hi Shushan,

Could you please confirm when did you received your Rising Talent badge? Thank you.

Untitled
Nosha A Member Since: Jun 1, 2017
38 of 82

Hi, 

I have the same condition, I got the rising talent badge but not free connects, any help would be appraciated.

@Manish K wrote:

Hi

I got Rising Talent badge 2 days ago and after that I received an email stating that I will receive 30 free connects as I have been enrolled into Rising Talent program by Upwork team but I haven't received these additional connects till now.

Does anyone has any information that when will I receive these additional free connects?

Thanks

Manish

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
39 of 82

Hi Nosha,

Congrats on becoming of Rising Talent! Your connects has already been credited to you and you should be able to see them in your Settings> Membership & Connects.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Nosha A Member Since: Jun 1, 2017
40 of 82

Hi Valeira.

Thank you very much, but  I've just checked and my available connects is still zero. 

Regards,

Nosha

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS