🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Regarding Escrow payment release
Page options
malviya_mahendra
Community Member

Regarding Escrow payment release

Hello there,
Hope you are doing well, 
I want to know about my release escrow amount status. I have already submitted the work at upwork. But the client didn't respond and not releasing escrow amount.

I have submitted work on 8/01/2020.  Please help how do I get my work amount. The client is not responding and when I get the amount in my upwork account.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Mahendra M wrote:

I have submitted work on 8/01/2020.  Please help how do I get my work amount. The client is not responding and when I get the amount in my upwork account.

If you submitted on the 8th (and have not resubmitted it) the funds will be released after 14 days (provided the client does not request changes.) - So that would be the 22nd.

Then there is the usual 5 day security period before the funds become available.

kelvinnjiru84
Community Member

Be a little more patient. When he/she gets back online, they should be able to see your request and review and eventually take appropriate action. The payment is safe in escrow. Plus, if they take too long, you can apply for a dispute at the help center.

Kelvin G wrote:

Plus, if they take too long, you can apply for a dispute at the help center.

No.

If the client does not reappear, the funds are released automatically after 14 days, as already explained.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths