🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Regarding Leads
Page options
sidhsolutions
Community Member

Regarding Leads

Hello Community

Greetings for the day !!!

I have good profile on upwork with an excelllent feedback,reviews & working hours.

I can't able to get good leads.

can you please help.

Thanks & Regards

5 REPLIES 5
mthornton-cpc
Community Member

Have you noticed a slow down in response from potential clients recently or is this a longer term challenge? You can try the typical tactics of refreshing your profile overview, adding new skills, and tailoring your cover letters to each job. It might be a coincidental, temporary decrease.
lysis10
Community Member

OP is stereotypical "give me job" person and you can tell by the constant spamming of the same topic.

Yer girl is stuck in the open marketplace this week and writing for mills. Summer time is here.

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Your profile is set to private, therefore it's impossible to provide you with any feedback. But if it makes you feel any better, I haven't won a project from a new client nor received any invitations for over a month now, so maybe there's nothing wrong with your profile and things are just slow right now. It happens.

I was just thinking that I haven't seen an invite in ages. Luckily, my existing clients are keeping me busy as I want to be but the summer slowdown is starting early.

But what's up with invites?  Why don't I get them anymore? I used to get them regularly, then the whole graph and stat thing crashed and they stopped, then I got one invite and landed the client then crickets.

Cheryl K wrote:

But what's up with invites?  Why don't I get them anymore? I used to get them regularly, then the whole graph and stat thing crashed and they stopped, then I got one invite and landed the client then crickets.

Upwork changed its policy so that clients only get three invites per project; if they want to invite more people, they have to pay extra.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members