🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Regarding Top Rated badge
Page options
manishkhanna3
Community Member

Regarding Top Rated badge

Hi

I think I am eligible for Top Rated badge, will I receive the badge automatically.

Thanks

Manish K

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Manish K wrote:

I think I am eligible for Top Rated badge, will I receive the badge automatically.

What makes you think that? You don't even have a Job Success Score yet. Only one of your contracts resulted in feedback...

Petra

If I am not eligible for Top Rated badge then why am I seeing Top rated eligible weeks as 14 of 16 on My stats page?

Thanks

Manish K

Hi Manish,

Just to confirm that this should not be the case as your Top Rated weeks are counted from your Job Success Score. I`ve already escalated it this to our engineering team to investigate it further, thank you.

Update:

Maintaining Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. Is one of the criteria for becoming a Top Rated freelancer, but you still don't have a JSS on your profile and that is the reason why the Top Rated Badge is still not awarded on your profile. 

~ Goran
Upwork
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Manish,

To learn more about the criteria for becoming a Top Rated freelancer check out this Help Article. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members