🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Regarding connects deduction
Page options
preciousis
Community Member

Regarding connects deduction

Hi Team Regarding Software Bug for connects deduction. from tow days, I have noticed when apply bids. 1- **edited for Community Guidelines** its shows Required Connects to submit a proposal: 4 But please check my connect history , deducted 6 connects. = it is a bug please check and do the needful and refund my connects. 12/19/2019 Applied to job Full-stack dev w/ Python & Django for back end, Bootstrap 4 + JQuery for front end preciousis Applied to job (6) 122 2- **edited for Community Guidelines** Required Connects to submit a proposal: 4 =But please check my connect history , deducted 6 connects. = it is a bug please check and do the needful and refund my connects. 12/13/2019 Applied to job Front-End Development preciousis Applied to job (6) 134 Please check it is a bug , please check and do the needful and refund my connects. 3- **edited for Community Guidelines** Required Connects to submit a proposal: 1 =But please check my connect history , deducted 2 connects. = it is a bug please check and do the needful and refund my connects. 12/19/2019 Applied to job Ruby on Rails dev preciousis Applied to job (2) 112 Thanks, Mayank

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mayank, 

I checked your account and can see that you already have an open ticket regarding your concern. Feel free to update your ticket at any time if you have further questions about your concern, and the team handling your case will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths