priyank_deep

Regarding drop in JSS

Is it necessary to earn get hire and end the contract every 2 week? Because of the previous work I didn't send any proposal this week, but I was working with my ongoing client and they paid me. 

But yesterday ( means the day when the 2week ends ) my JSS drop from 87 to 80℅ .

Kindly clear my doubts.

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r

@Priyank Deep S wrote:

Is it necessary to earn get hire and end the contract every 2 week? Because of the previous work I didn't send any proposal this week, but I was working with my ongoing client and they paid me. 

But yesterday ( means the day when the 2week ends ) my JSS drop from 87 to 80℅ .

Sending proposals or not makes and getting hired or not makes no difference.

You say elsewhere that a recently ended contract is not yet showing on your profile, so you had one or more ended contracts since the last update, and that, or one of those recent contracts, may be responsible.

Yes..but he gave me 5 star along with good feedback.

I am attaching the imahe

Priyank, you only see the public feedback, not the private one. Maybe one of your clients gave you low scores privately.

Only one ended right now and he gave all good ,he said himself. And that is also not showing on profile..

But my main question is if I have not earn anything for 2 week ,then will my JSS drop!

Well, not earning will not get on your JSS.
But you have mentioned above that you have a client who paid you, this is why you didn't apply to any job.

@Priyank Deep S wrote:

But my main question is if I have not earn anything for 2 week ,then will my JSS drop!

No. It has nothing to do with it at all.

Read this, carefully.