🐈 Community
techgrow

Regarding payment method

Hello 

I am new to upwork. I need to set up my payment method. But I am confused about it. My registered mail address is **edited for Community Guidelines** and I need to know What should I use for setting payment details.

My upwork account is on company name so I need to know paypal account should be on registered mail address or I can add paypal address of owner i.e Deepak Sharma(registered as security email)

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
aocumen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 

If you would like to use Paypal for your payment method, your Upwork and Paypal account information should match. 

Please also take note that users should be using their legal names for your freelancer account. If you would like to bid for jobs under your company, please create an agency under your freelancer account. You may read more about agencies here.

~ Avery
Upwork
petra_r

@techgrow S wrote:

I am new to upwork. I need to set up my payment method. But I am confused about it. My registered mail address is **edited for Community Guidelines** and I need to know What should I use for setting payment details.

My upwork account is on company name so I need to know paypal account should be on registered mail address or I can add paypal address of owner i.e Deepak Sharma(registered as security email)

Regards

You need to change your profile. Your profile must be in your own legal name and describe your own skills and experiences, not a company.

Learning Paths