🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Regarding profile use
Page options
chandrb
Community Member

Regarding profile use

have one question for you.

For example, I have 2 clients so all day I work for them, I don't have time to search and send proposals so have someone who can help me regarding this part.

my question is can I share my logins with him and at the same time can we operate the same profile from two different locations?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
cyber_sec007
Community Member

You plan ahead and you take your time at least once a day, scan to your feed, or use the search utility (for example, save a search, so you don't have to do it by hand), and you do apply to jobs even when you feel that you are so overwhelmed with work, that you will have no free time in the next six months. This is freelancing 101, you don't know what could happen with your two clients if they gonna ghost you if they have trouble and they stop the project.

Freelancing has its perks, but working only 9to5 is definitely not one of them.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
martina_plaschka
Community Member

No.

cyber_sec007
Community Member

You plan ahead and you take your time at least once a day, scan to your feed, or use the search utility (for example, save a search, so you don't have to do it by hand), and you do apply to jobs even when you feel that you are so overwhelmed with work, that you will have no free time in the next six months. This is freelancing 101, you don't know what could happen with your two clients if they gonna ghost you if they have trouble and they stop the project.

Freelancing has its perks, but working only 9to5 is definitely not one of them.

Thanks

man, this totally makes sense, 

sofia2008
Community Member

Sharing your login details is a violation of Upwork's Terms of Service and can lead to your account removal.

Got it 

and Can I login into multiple laptops Example: have a working PC at home and My personal laptop. so can I use both Devices to use one profile?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members