🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Regarding readiness test & rising talent badg...
Page options
d8ae06c3
Community Member

Regarding readiness test & rising talent badge

I gave the readiness test the first time and did not pass it sadly. I admit I was not ready but took it again today after being on the platform for a while and passed it 🙂

My question is - does failing the first time affect my chances of getting the 'RIsing Talent' badge? I meet all the requirements but haven't got any email that I qualify and I really want to move ahead in upwrok as much as possible!

I'm wondeirng if there anything else missing in my profile that is impeding the process? I have completed 3 jobs (but not get a review yet since they are all ongoing projects). Would love someone's advice on this!

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's good to know, Anmol! Don't worry about the Readiness Test. Failing it in a previous try does not affect your chances of getting into the Rising Talent Program. 

The Rising Talent badge is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify, you should receive an invitation to the program. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify why a freelancer is or isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge.

However, I'd like to point out that not all freelancers will get a badge. Some go straight to getting a Job Success Score. From there, you can work on getting into the Top Rated program. 

If you're looking for tips on how to improve your profile and proposals, you may want to check out these resources below. Good luck! Hopefully, it helps you become more successful on Upwork.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths