🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Regarding the legal name of the business
Page options
boghararahul
Community Member

Regarding the legal name of the business

Hello

I have one issue regarding the legal name of the business i am a freelancer in upwork now its the time for mew to set the legal name of the business in that i have one confusion that my profile name in the Upwork comprised of First Name and the last name and my name in my bank account is Full Name with Middle Name and in itr also the name is full name with middle name 

So can anyone guide me that what should be the legal name of my business 

Thanks in advance kindly respond to these query so that i can be clear

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rahul,

If you`re referring to the legal name section under your Tax Information you can add your full name. I would also like to confirm that your Upwork name needs to be your full legal name. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hii Goran V 

Thank you for your response i really appreciate that you have alloted the time for me from your busy schedule but still i have one confusion that i have to also change my upwork display name from First Name and Last Name to Full Name with Middle Name 

Kindly reply me i am asking these to you because once the legal name of the business is set it cant be undone 

Thanks in advance 

Rahul Boghara 

Hi Rahul,

Your Upwork name needs to be your full legal name as it is on your national ID's. Please keep in mind that presenting misleading information on your profile is a violation of our TOS. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members