🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Regarding upwork one-time bonus of 30 add...
Page options
akasheditor
Community Member

Regarding upwork one-time bonus of 30 additional free Connects awarded to the rising talent

Dear Admin,

I have been awarded the rising talent by upwork recently. Its been 3 days, please see if you can give me the bonus 30 connects.

Also received below mail-

We've awarded you with Rising Talent status to help you stand out and build your reputation and business quickly. Within 24 hours, you’ll have access to the following benefits: As a Rising Talent, you receive the following perks:

*A Rising Talent badge on your profile to help you stand out to clients in the marketplace

*Inclusion in a premium talent pool from which top clients source talent

*A one-time bonus of 30 additional free Connects for you to submit more proposals to clients

*An exclusive Job Digest email to make it easier for you to find attractive opportunities

*Access to chat and ticket support from a specialized customer support team

*Personalized profile tips to help to effectively market your freelance services.

We look forward to helping you grow your freelance business online.

Thank You

Regards

Akash Sargade

5 REPLIES 5
chris_hecker
Community Member

I don't mean to be rude, but I'm a bit confused how you got Rising Talent status in the first place with just one job with less than stellar feedback.

The feedback no longer falls anywhere in the 6, 12, or 24-month window used to calculate JSS.

So it has no bearing whatsoever on the OP's nice-looking badge.

Abinadab A wrote:

The feedback no longer falls anywhere in the 6, 12, or 24-month window used to calculate JSS.

So it has no bearing whatsoever on the OP's nice-looking badge.

Oh, I see, because his only feedback is from back in 2016. Thanks for the explanation. Appreciate it.

I was not active from last 2 3 years, so upwork take my account private, now a days i am free and decided to make freelancing seriously, because when i got my 1st job i think 3 yr before, at that time i was not very serious about freelancing, i just created account and started biding, so that's why my 1st job was not completed and he gave me 3.15 star review but now i decided to make serious work here and started serious biding, that why upwork gave mi rising talent batch because i am recently updated all my profile...
Thank you
Hope you understand
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Akash,

We apologize for the delay in following up on your question. We can confirm that you should receive the 30 bonus Connects soon for recently becoming a Rising Talent. Congrats on attaining the badge!

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths