cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding upwork one-time bonus of 30 additional free Connects awarded to the rising talent

akasheditor
Akash S Member Since: Dec 14, 2019
1 of 6

Dear Admin,

I have been awarded the rising talent by upwork recently. Its been 3 days, please see if you can give me the bonus 30 connects.

Also received below mail-

We've awarded you with Rising Talent status to help you stand out and build your reputation and business quickly. Within 24 hours, you’ll have access to the following benefits: As a Rising Talent, you receive the following perks:

*A Rising Talent badge on your profile to help you stand out to clients in the marketplace

*Inclusion in a premium talent pool from which top clients source talent

*A one-time bonus of 30 additional free Connects for you to submit more proposals to clients

*An exclusive Job Digest email to make it easier for you to find attractive opportunities

*Access to chat and ticket support from a specialized customer support team

*Personalized profile tips to help to effectively market your freelance services.

We look forward to helping you grow your freelance business online.

Thank You

Regards

Akash Sargade

chris_hecker
Chris H Member Since: Sep 20, 2015
2 of 6

I don't mean to be rude, but I'm a bit confused how you got Rising Talent status in the first place with just one job with less than stellar feedback.

abinadab-agbo
Community Guru
Abinadab A Member Since: Sep 26, 2016
3 of 6

The feedback no longer falls anywhere in the 6, 12, or 24-month window used to calculate JSS.

So it has no bearing whatsoever on the OP's nice-looking badge.

chris_hecker
Chris H Member Since: Sep 20, 2015
4 of 6

Abinadab A wrote:

The feedback no longer falls anywhere in the 6, 12, or 24-month window used to calculate JSS.

So it has no bearing whatsoever on the OP's nice-looking badge.

Oh, I see, because his only feedback is from back in 2016. Thanks for the explanation. Appreciate it.

akasheditor
Akash S Member Since: Dec 14, 2019
5 of 6
I was not active from last 2 3 years, so upwork take my account private, now a days i am free and decided to make freelancing seriously, because when i got my 1st job i think 3 yr before, at that time i was not very serious about freelancing, i just created account and started biding, so that's why my 1st job was not completed and he gave me 3.15 star review but now i decided to make serious work here and started serious biding, that why upwork gave mi rising talent batch because i am recently updated all my profile...
Thank you
Hope you understand
vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6 of 6

Hi Akash,

We apologize for the delay in following up on your question. We can confirm that you should receive the 30 bonus Connects soon for recently becoming a Rising Talent. Congrats on attaining the badge!

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS