cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding your tests

JJ F Member Since: May 19, 2014
1 of 5
This is more of a suggestion than a question. When you take a test, there is a timer at each page which keeps you from spending too much time on any given question. Easy way to get around this is just click the "Next" button without having chosen an answer. This displays a warning to choose an answer before moving on and stops the timer. As long as that warning window is being displayed, the timer is now stopped. You can then take all the time you want to figure out the right answer before moving on... This kind of defeats the purpose of that timer then huh? It's obviously up to the integrity of each individual on this, and even if they notice this or not. But it might be a suggestion to fix this, so that the clock is still running.
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
2 of 5
Especially now you've told everyone about it...
Henry O Member Since: Feb 22, 2014
3 of 5
Actually all the odesk and elance test answers are available online. No wonder why someone with 1st place in English spelling test can't actually write a god damn thing.
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
4 of 5
It's hardly letting any cats out of bags to say that all you need to do there is have an online dictionary open at the same time...
Exp U Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
5 of 5
Given that cheating is easy can't be proven, and the fact that dozens of freelancers seem to have 1st place in the SAME tests, it all seems utterly pointless. If the question 'What tests have you...' comes up I just point out that, while my test results my not be impressive, they are honest, at least.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS