🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Reigning title.
Page options

Reigning title.

I've held Top Rated status for over two years now. Come on Upwork, let's see the rewards through some more Enterprise-level jobs!

5 REPLIES 5
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ramon,

Congrats on the awesome achievement! I can assure you our team is continuing to leverage our Upwork Pro and Enterprise offerings to attract large businesses.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

I have had a rating that's never dropped below 4.97/97% in four years, and was 100% for nearly a year. I'm beginning to feel that I'm doing something wrong here - how many satisfied clients does it take to break into the big leagues? I must literally have 150 5-star ratings by now, and probably more if dozens of clients simply didn't disappear leaving contracts open until Upwrk closes them. Smiley Sad

Hi Ramon,

If you haven't already, you can apply to join our Premium programs. Note that Writing & Design category is still on hold but our team will be able to advise regarding any other opportunities you might want to take advantage of.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Thanks, is the premium program the same as the premium connect service? As I rarely use all 60.

Hi Ramon,

Are you referring to the Plus membership plan when you mention premium connect service? You can read about the Premium programs on the link I included in my previous post.

~ Vladimir
Upwork