Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reigning title.

battershall-ramo
Community Guru
Ramon B Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
1 of 6

I've held Top Rated status for over two years now. Come on Upwork, let's see the rewards through some more Enterprise-level jobs!

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 6

Hi Ramon,

Congrats on the awesome achievement! I can assure you our team is continuing to leverage our Upwork Pro and Enterprise offerings to attract large businesses.

Untitled
battershall-ramo
Community Guru
3 of 6

I have had a rating that's never dropped below 4.97/97% in four years, and was 100% for nearly a year. I'm beginning to feel that I'm doing something wrong here - how many satisfied clients does it take to break into the big leagues? I must literally have 150 5-star ratings by now, and probably more if dozens of clients simply didn't disappear leaving contracts open until Upwrk closes them. Smiley Sad

vladag
Community Manager
4 of 6

Hi Ramon,

If you haven't already, you can apply to join our Premium programs. Note that Writing & Design category is still on hold but our team will be able to advise regarding any other opportunities you might want to take advantage of.

Untitled
battershall-ramo
Community Guru
5 of 6

Thanks, is the premium program the same as the premium connect service? As I rarely use all 60.

vladag
Community Manager
6 of 6

Hi Ramon,

Are you referring to the Plus membership plan when you mention premium connect service? You can read about the Premium programs on the link I included in my previous post.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS