🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Reject a new milestone?
Page options
yana-agun
Community Member

Reject a new milestone?

In one of my latest projects, the client is able to add a new milestone without my consent. For me, it is very frustrating because I've calculated the original work with my time availability. The scope of the project is changed, the client added a new milestone without my consent. How can I reject it?

This newly added milestone will clutter my schedule. I have full-time work, I can't accept every new milestone the client keep adding.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yana,

You can now propose changes to the name, due date, description, as well as ask to increase the amount of any milestone. Once you submit your proposed changes, your client will then be able to approve or deny the updates. I would suggest communicating further with your client about adding a new milestone or deleting an active milestone. Thank you. 

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yana,

You can now propose changes to the name, due date, description, as well as ask to increase the amount of any milestone. Once you submit your proposed changes, your client will then be able to approve or deny the updates. I would suggest communicating further with your client about adding a new milestone or deleting an active milestone. Thank you. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Thankyou. The client understand the situation and willing to remove the new milestone. I will improve my next proposal to include expectation about the time availability so this incident wont happen again.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths