jonealle

Relevant Previous Job Experience

I am having an issue with adding my previous job experience to a job that I am trying to apply for and I do not want to push no relevant job experience when I do have it. I keep getting a pop-up saying that I have no Work History on Odesk?
7 REPLIES 7
tasamil

I had the same issue this morning. A job that I am interested in has a question "select the relevant work experience," and I have tried to upload the job that I had before in my work history, but it didn't load. I have tried to select couple of other relevant jobs from my work history, just to send the application, but to no avail. At the end, I selected the option no previous experience, and that worked ,lol.I guess it is a new bug in their system.

Hi, I checked your profile and you indeed have no work history so we don't have the same issue after all. When you see the question about relevant job experience you may either add it from your work history here on Odesk(if you have it) or from the work experience section of your profile(that you fill in when you fill out your profile-I don't see that you added it.)So I mean just go on edit my profile ,go to work experience section and add some jobs until you get work history here that you can use. When you try to send the application for a job that has this question you will see two options-either add from work history from jobs that you had on Odesk or add from the work history section of your profile. Hope this helps, Best

Jonealle has four jobs in the Work Experience part of her profile.

Yes, Marcia thanks for correcting me; you are right- I just looked over again at her work history - in profile she did fill out that section. Regardless, Jonealle just make sure that you don't click on the wrong option -upload your experience from work history on Odesk , but the second one -upload (because you will see two options-one loads completed jobs from profile {that you don't have), other one jobs that you have put yourself in the work history (you wrote that in your profile and you can use it).I mean ,if you click on the wrong option it won't load then -just look carefully. If it doesn't work then we both have bugs lol.
shenanvishva

This is the oDesk's newest bug.I reported this issue to oDesk.They said they have to escalate the issue with the engineering team.Till then we have to suffer.The problem is that done button does not work.
suznee

[quote=Jonealle Jirka]I am having an issue with adding my previous job experience to a job that I am trying to apply for and I do not want to push no relevant job experience when I do have it. I keep getting a pop-up saying that I have no Work History on Odesk?[/quote] When I read that it tells me she has had no jobs on Odesk with those skills. But I could be wrong.
rabia7

I am having exactly the same issue. :( How do I fix it?