🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Reminders to respond to invites? Pleaze.....
Page options
wendy_writes
Community Member

Reminders to respond to invites? Pleaze.....

Upwork, I do NOT need reminder emails to respond to invites ... esp. when these same invites arrive in the middle of the freaking night.

Keep up this barrage on nonsense and many of us will end up deleting en masse all communications ...

5 REPLIES 5
wendy_writes
Community Member

Am I the only person being subjected to these 'reminders' ... or perhaps I'm the full extent of a Beta test ...

But please - please - stop!

Wendy C wrote:

Am I the only person being subjected to these 'reminders' ... or perhaps I'm the full extent of a Beta test ...

No, for some reason I started getting them too. I have never gotten them before, and it was in less than 24 hours since the invite came to me. I also do not want the email reminders. 

tlbp
Community Member

Same here. But, they probably implemented this system for all the people who claim to have missed out on earning huge amounts of money because surely if they had known about the invite they would have won the gig.

Gee Tonya, are you being snarky?   LM*O ...

OK - this is as irritating for you guys as it is to me.  Upwork, if you are insisting on baby-sitting, please relegate your activities to those who need it.  Not to the professionals on site.

Wendy C wrote:

Me too (more than once)!

Two things a) It was the middle of the night for me as well (really??? Sorry I didn't hop out of bed in the middle of the night to answer an invite, that incidentally, I had no interest in! When I finally read it in the morning...).

b) if someone really needs these reminders they do not belong in the "freelancing" business. 

Just sayin'. 

And agreed, please stop!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members