🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Removal of I'd from Agency
Page options
gautamusha
Community Member

Removal of I'd from Agency

Hi

One of my friend was associated with an agency earlier. Now she has left the job and want to work independently. But agency owner don't want to remove her I'd from his team.

What action she can take?

How can she get his I'd back from owner and stop them using her name and working in her name as his team member.

Please guide.
10 REPLIES 10
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Usha,

Please ask your friend to reach out to us (Moderators) here, or to our Customer Support directly so that we can assist them further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Is there any ways by which she can contact you without login as her login credentials is with that agency?

Hi Usha,

Just wanted to confirm that I`ve reached out to you via PM with more details. You can access your PM's by clicking on the envelope icon at the top right corner. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, I m unable to find pm at top right corner.

USHA R wrote:
Hi Goran, I m unable to find pm at top right corner.

envelope.png

Hi Ca Kamlesh,

Could you please send me a private message with more information on this along with your Upwork username or registered email address so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Kamlesh,

I just sent you a Test PM, please click on the envelope icon at the top right corner and feel free to share more details with me. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Received your message. Can we discuss now?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths