cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removal of Top Rated from my Profile

aniche_susan
Ace Contributor

My 12 months earning of $1003 was reduced to $993 and TOP RATED awarded to me was removed from my Profile.

Please why do I experience this type of things.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Guru

@Susan A wrote:

My 12 months earning of $1003 was reduced to $993 and TOP RATED awarded to me was removed from my Profile.

Because you do not currently qualify for top rated status. To be top rated you have to have 12 month earnings of $ 1000 or more, and as it is a rolling window earnings you earned more than 365 days ago fall out of the 12 month window,

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Guru

@Susan A wrote:

Because you do not currently qualify for top rated status. To be top rated you have to have 12 month earnings of $ 1000 or more, and as it is a rolling window earnings you earned more than 365 days ago fall out of the 12 month window,

aniche_susan
Ace Contributor

But I saw the figure by  myself. It was showing $1003 12 months earning on my Status and a congratulation message was sent to me. It is by mistake?

@Susan A wrote:

But I saw the figure by  myself. It was showing $1003 12 months earning on my Status and a congratulation message was sent to me. It is by mistake?

Well, no, but a few days later some of that money fell out of the 12 month window.

Say you earned 100 Dollars on the 19th of November 2017, that falls out of the 12 month window today, so your 12 month earnings will be $ 100 less than they were yesterday. "12 month earnings" means the money you earned in the past 365 days ONLY. So to up it to above $ 1000 12 month earnings you have to earn more this week than will "expire" from this week last year.

Does that make sense?

Thank you very much for your patient to handle to case, I appreciate all your effort.

Please help me look critically to my 12 months earnings.  I have attached the screen shot - showing my total earnings from Nov. 19th 2017 through to Nov. 19th 2018.

Please help me to ajust this problem.

Best regards!

The only way you can fix it is by earning more money than falls out of your 12 month window,

Hi Susan,

I have shared your concern with our support team and one of our team members will reach out to you directly and assit you further. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
jcncnc
Active

Why do you work for such a tiny bit of money?  You're averaging just $83 a month!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS