cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Payoneer Account

Hamza Y Member Since: Feb 11, 2019
1 of 4

Dear Upwork Community,

I want to remove my old Payoneer account in my Upwork and add my new Payoneer account? How can I remove it?

Thanks, 
Hamza

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 4

Hi Hamza,

Please, first contact Payoneer customer support to disconnect your old Payoneer card from Upwork, after this contact our Customer support and our team will assist you further with adding your new Payoneer account. For instructions on adding a Payoneer account, click here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Hamza Y Member Since: Feb 11, 2019
3 of 4

Thank you Bojan for replayin me. I have contacted to Payoneer customer support and they have told me that the account is not approved and connected, so what can I do to remove my old Payoneer account? Another issue that I face is, I couldn't access the Upwork Customer support, it tells me to verify that I'm not a robot and when I verify, it keep repeating this process, any idea about this also?

Thanks once more! 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 4

Hi Hamza, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with disassociating your Payoneer from your Upwork account. 

I wanted to check if this happens if you try clearing your cookies or use a different browser?

Another issue that I face is, I couldn't access the Upwork Customer support, it tells me to verify that I'm not a robot and when I verify, it keep repeating this process, any idea about this also?

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS