🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Remove a contract from JSS - Top Rated Pe...
Page options
borcez
Community Member

Remove a contract from JSS - Top Rated Perk 2nd Timer

Hi everyone,
I have a question about the top rated perk to remove a contract from JSS.

This is what is published on Upwork Support.

The following restrictions apply

• Projects performed on Elance are not eligible
  • Requests may only be made every 3 months and after 10 or more completed contracts
  • Your agency must be Top Rated to remove feedback from agency contracts

My question is should I have 10 or more completed contracts counting from the moment I deleted the contract from JSS or counting from the contract that is deleted ?

I already used this once and 3 months have passed since I used it, and I have completed 10+ contracts counting from the contract I deleted., but probably not from the moment I deleted it. I got a negative answer when I tried to remove a contract again but the main reason was not specified, only that I am restricted to do that for now.

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
lysis10
Community Member

I"ve wondered that myself, but I think it's just 10 contracts either opened or closed. I don't think I had 10 closed contracts when I used it the last time (I could be wrong though).

Just send them a request and worst thing that could happen is that they say you can't.

borcez
Community Member

Hi Jennifer,

My question was more like is it a time matter or a list of contracts,  it doesn't matter if they are still opened or closed.

Per say, if I complete 20 contracts from my last removal, can I delete one contract from the first ten and another contract from the other ten after 3 months without completing a 21st contract, or even if I have 100 contracts from my last removal, after I delete another contract,  I should have 110 contracts to use this perk again. Hope this makes more sense..

Thank you for your answer, tried the request a few days ago, got declined and I wouldn't want to be a spammer, but really want to be 100% again as soon as possible 🙂

lysis10
Community Member

It's 3 months and 10 contracts, so if it's been 3 months but no contracts, then you can't do it. So you need BOTH qualifications.

Did they say why they said no?

borcez
Community Member

Yes.
Completed at least 10 new jobs on 
Upwork since feedback was removed.

So I guess the answer would be 10 contracts must be completed counting from the moment I use the perk, not 10 contracts counting from the contract that the feedback has been removed from. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Boris, 

I would like to confirm that in order to use the perk for the second time, you should have completed 10 contracts, and 3 months must have passed  in the past three months counting from the moment you used the perk. 

~ Avery
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Avery O wrote:

I would like to confirm that in order to use the perk for the second time, you should have completed 10 contracts, in the past three months counting from the moment you used the perk. 

NO!

It does not have to be 10 completed contracts in the last 3 months!

3 months must have passed, AND at least 10 contracts must have been completed, but not 10 contracts within 3 months.

It can be 10 contracts in 4 months or 10 contracts in a year. It simply can't be used more frequently than once every 3 months.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the correction, Petra! I had edited my post to reflect the correct information. It had me confused a little, so I checked it with the team. I meant to go back to update my post, but you beat me to it!

Petra R wrote:

NO!

It does not have to be 10 completed contracts in the last 3 months!

3 months must have passed, AND at least 10 contracts must have been completed, but not 10 contracts within 3 months.

It can be 10 contracts in 4 months or 10 contracts in a year. It simply can't be used more frequently than once every 3 months.

~ Avery
Upwork
2d0bb949
Community Member

Hi Avery, you messaged me a few days ago about a suspended account and I've replied (several times). But you haven't answered any reply since. Do my massages arrive to you at all? Sorry for bothering you here in the open.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jonathan, 

I'm sorry for the delay. I'll go ahead and check your private message and will assist you privately.

~ Avery
Upwork

It makes sense that the 3 months and 10 contracts are counted from the time you last used the perk. If they were counted from the time that the last removed feedback was submitted, then you could remove a bunch of old feedbacks in one go, provided each two feedbacks were 3 months and 10 contracts apart.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths