🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Remove bad feedback.
Page options
anant-mistry
Community Member

Remove bad feedback.

Hi, there. I have complete my work but still client give me bad feedback. and suddenly close the contract. I don't know why but now I have also refund his payment and also I write the feedback story under his feedback.

I'm not top rated or not top rated plus but I'm fulfill the criteria of those talent.

Now let me know that can I remove my bad feedbacck from my profile history.?

Please give me a proper guide that what should I do for remove that feedback from my profile.

THANKS.

10 REPLIES 10
jr-translation
Community Member

Anant M wrote:

Hi, there. I have complete my work but still client give me bad feedback. and suddenly close the contract.
A client can close a contract at any time and he should leave the feedback he feels refects the quality of your work and relationship to the client.
I don't know why but now I have also refund his payment and also I write the feedback story under his feedback.
If you refund, his feedback and your reply will no longer be visible. You will end up without the money and a lower JSS.

I'm not top rated or not top rated plus but I'm fulfill the criteria of those talent.
Obviously not otherwise you would be top rated.

Now let me know that can I remove my bad feedbacck from my profile history.?
To remove your feedback to the client, you need to refund.

Please give me a proper guide that what should I do for remove that feedback from my profile.

THANKS.

Thanks a lot Jennifer.

I'm very satisfied from your reply.

But Now please let me know that if I will refund his all payment then what other process I do for remove that feedback from my profile..?

Currentaly I have just refund his all payment so now his bad feedback will not appear in my profile.. Right..?

Please let me know about it. And tell me if any other process that I should do our I just wait now after refund his all payment.

Thanks.

Once you have fully refunded it will happen automatically, as will the effect on your JSS. There is nothing you need to or can do.

What is JSS

Abdul G wrote:
What is JSS

Job Success Score

Hi Abdul,

Your Job Success Score (JSS) measures your client’s satisfaction with your overall work history on Upwork’s platform. It reflects your client’s satisfaction as shown by relationships, feedback, and job outcomes over time. A high JSS score can help freelancers to stand out in the Upwork marketplace.
Job Success Score is calculated on 6-12 and 24 months windows and it's updated every second week on Sunday. Thank you.
~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Anant M wrote:

No, you don't.

Anant M wrote:

I don't know why but now I have also refund his payment.

If you have fully refunded the contract value, the contract will vanish from your public profile. However, it will affect your JSS.

So, if I will refund then my bad feedback will not appaire but that will effect on my JSS... Right..?

And let mw know that is there any other process acept refund that I should do..?

Or just after refund that will not appaire bad feedback from my profile..

Let  me know about it.

Thanks

Anant M wrote:

So, if I will refund then my bad feedback will not appaire but that will effect on my JSS... Right..?

The contract will affect your JSS whether you refund or not. If you refund in full, the feedback will either not appear on your profile, or vanish shortly afterwards.

And again: No, there is nothing other than the refund you need to or can do.

Ok, Thanks Petra.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths