Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove my Payoneer Account

kriscas
Kristle C Member Since: Mar 9, 2017
1 of 5

Hi, 

I got a confirmation from Payoneer saying that they already cancelled my account so now I want it to be removed from my profile. How can I do that? Can someone from Upwork help me asap?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 5

Hi Kristie,

Your Payoneer account has already been removed from Upwork.

~ Valeria
Upwork
kriscas
3 of 5

Hi Valeria, 

I got a notification and checked my profile and can confirm that it was removed. I am actually to set up another Payoneer account that I opened recently, however, when I clicked on set up, it did not go to any other step and just automatically attached the one that was previously removed. 

Can you please unlink that account again and let me know how can I set up the correct Payoneer account that I would like to attach?

Thanks. 

Kristle

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 5

Hi Kristie,

That means that Payoneer didn't unlink the original account from your Upwork account. Please, contact them about it. If they can't unlink it, you won't be able to add a different Payoneer account.

~ Valeria
Upwork
kriscas
5 of 5

Hi Valeria, 

Thanks for getting back at me so quickly. I just emailed them to unlink it, although I also requested them to do this at the same time about cancelling it. I will try to set up my new Payoneer account once I get a confirmation that they have unliked it. 

In the mean time, please unlink the one that I reattched unintentionally. 

Thanks again. 

Kristle

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS