🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Remove my Payoneer account to add a new one
Page options
sarahelgayyar
Community Member

Remove my Payoneer account to add a new one

Hi

I want to delete my Payoneer account from Upwork, I don't see any option to remove it, and I want to add a new one.
Any help, please?

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Sarah,

Please contact Payoneer first so that they can disassociate the existing Payoneer account on Upwork. You will receive a confirmation email when it has been done. Please get back to us after receiving the confirmation email from Payoneer so that we can assist you further on our end. Thanks.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, Joanne

I've contacted Payoneer Customer care to disassociate the existing Payoneer account on Upwork, and they replied with this:

"Upon checking, the only supported method of payment from Upwork is through card. Even if you create a different account with currency balances, and you are planning to receive payments still from Upwork, it won't be supported, since card is the only supported method of payment for the funding source."

I need to make sure if this is correct.
Can I create another Payoneer account through Upwork, of course after closing the old one, and use it as a payment method after adding a bank account, not a card?

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths