🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Remove pointless notification alerts and leav...
Page options
trevor_lowe
Community Member

Remove pointless notification alerts and leave it for the useful alerts instead.

There should be a way to turn off all of the pointless notifications such as job propossal has expired. I get these alerts every day and they cover up useful alerts such as payment or client alerts. Now you have to go in there using your time and specifically click X on every useless noticication mixed within the useful ones. Please do something about this Upwork! Stop wasting our time and inconveincing us! 

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for the feedback. Notification settings allow you to control which notifications you receive. I see that you customized your settings there. Let us know if you still receive notifications about closed or expired jobs even after unchecking that box.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Nope, no help at all. I've already turned off basically all of the options yet I still many pointless notifications. 

Hi Trevor,

I've requested the help of our team to have this investigated further. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members