Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

Removed from Upwrok Pro Developer and Upwork dev Team builder group

Highlighted
Active Member
vikas s Member Since: Feb 10, 2017
1 of 9

Hi,

I was the member of Upwork Pro Developer group and Upwork Dev Team builder group. But now its not reflecting in my profile. What could be reason for this and what are the criteria for removal. I didn't get any email also regarding this. Please suggest.

 

Thank you,

Highlighted
Moderator
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 9

Hi Vikas, 


I'll check this with the team and will let you know if there is any update regarding the issue. 


-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 9

@vikas s wrote:

Hi,

I was the member of Upwork Pro Developer group and Upwork Dev Team builder group. But now its not reflecting in my profile. What could be reason for this and what are the criteria for removal.


 Are you top rated?

Highlighted
Active Member
vikas s Member Since: Feb 10, 2017
4 of 9

Sorry, but didn't get the meaning of "Top rated". What is this and where its reflect. Please suggest.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 9

@vikas s wrote:

Sorry, but didn't get the meaning of "Top rated". What is this and where its reflect. Please suggest.


 I can't see your profile, Vikas. When you go to your My Stats page, you see a Job Success Score. Is yours over 90% and do you have a top rated badge?

 

top rated.jpg

Highlighted
Active Member
vikas s Member Since: Feb 10, 2017
6 of 9

No, job success score is 83%. Not top rated.

Profile URL is : https://www.upwork.com/fl/vikass49

 

Thank you,

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
7 of 9

@vikas s wrote:

No, job success score is 83%. Not top rated.

Profile URL is : https://www.upwork.com/fl/vikass49

 

Thank you,


 That will be why you don't qualify for the premium programs (anymore.)

 

The first basic requirement is to be top rated for both programs (or Rising Talent but you're past the stage where you qualify for that.)

Highlighted
Active Member
vikas s Member Since: Feb 10, 2017
8 of 9

Means earlier when I had tag "rising talent" was part of both premimum programs. Now get one job and success socre is 83% so removed from both.

One more query, if in future my job success socre goes above 90%, then in that these programs will resume or I need to follow the process again. Please suggest.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
9 of 9

@vikas s wrote:

 

One more query, if in future my job success socre goes above 90%, then in that these programs will resume or I need to follow the process again. Please suggest.


 Not sure, but you'll have to be top rated (which is more than just a JSS of over 90% - you need 13 out of 16 weeks at 90% or more, and have earnings of more than $ 1000 in the last 12 months) to qualify.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS