🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Removing personal details from search results
Page options
jefn
Community Member

Removing personal details from search results

Hi
I had a profile with upwork with the email address different email address. I closed the account and before doing so I switched to private mode. It's been over 2 months and search results with details are still showing up on google 😞
I had to open a new account to post this question and find out how to contact customer support. Can anyone give me a solution to this? *feeling hopeful*

Thanks in advance! 🙂

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi N J,

Thanks for reaching out to us. You will need to request this from Google so that this search result is removed. You can submit removal requests through your own Google account. The Google Removal Tool is used to request that information be removed from Google web and image search results. You may request this through this link.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi N J,

Thanks for reaching out to us. You will need to request this from Google so that this search result is removed. You can submit removal requests through your own Google account. The Google Removal Tool is used to request that information be removed from Google web and image search results. You may request this through this link.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members