🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Removing response to client's feedback
Page options
asad6410
Community Member

Removing response to client's feedback

Hello everyone,
I want to remove my response to the client's feedback (I don't want to remove MY FEEDBACK just my RESPONSE).
Is it possible? if yes then how?
Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Asadullah,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the contract you are referring to? I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

67 REPLIES 67
NikolaS

Hi Asadullah,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the contract you are referring to? I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

~ Nikola
Upwork
8bff6347
Community Member

Hi,
I want to remove my response to the client's feedback. It's just putting bad impact onmy profile due to my long response to client's feedback. Kindly do help me if it is possible.
Thank you!
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anas,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I would like to remove the response message

I have the same issue. Please help me.

Hello,

I wrote a question message for my client in response item instead of chatting windows by my mistake after I finished a task.

The response is shown on the working history in my profile, now. It was only a question for my client and not feedback.

I would like to remove the response message. But I can't remove it.

Please let me know how to remove it.

Kind regards,

Hi Abdul,

Please know that you may only post one response to feedback, and once submitted, it can't be edited.

~Andrea
Upwork

I want to remove my response to the client's feedback. It's just putting a bad impact on my profile due to my long response to the client's feedback. Kindly do help me if it is possible.
Thank you!

Abdul F wrote:

I want to remove my response to the client's feedback. 

You may want to consider refunding the client. That will remove both the poor feedback and your response. The contract's impact on your metrics will remain, but at least you'd not have evidence of a very bad outcome on your profile.

ok,

I agree  about three hours refund

Abdul F wrote:

I agree  about three hours refund

Just refund it then.

Go to the contract, click on the three dots and then "Give Refund".

Hi Abdul,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your feedback response. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks I'll wait 

I agree please delete it I will never do it next time

Hi Bojan, 

I have the similar request please help me out over here as my own feedback is putting a very bad impression on my profile, i really didnt knew that it would be placed publically on my profile as i'm new to this platform!

Hi Sheikh,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ad3c6abc
Community Member

I have the same issue. Please help me. I replied to my client's feedback thanking him and explaining why I couldn't receive any notification and I thought it would be sent via message but it got posted on my profile!!! Please help me get it removed.

Hi Kriti,

I am sorry for the late response. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I have the same issue. Please help me.

Hello,

I wrote a question message for my client in response item instead of chatting windows by my mistake after I finished a task.

The response is shown on the working history in my profile, now. It was only a question for my client and not feedback.

I would like to remove the response message. But I can't remove it.

Please let me know how to remove it.

Kind regards,

Hi,

I want to delete a response to recent feedback from cleint. Can you please help to remove it?? Its urgent

Hi Ankush,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, I also want to remove my response to client's feedback. Only my response that's showing up in my profile. Could you help me as well?

Hi Sabokhat,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your feedback. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I did the same mistake today, can you please help me? I want to remove that as soon as possible, please!

I have the same issue. Please help me. I replied to my client's feedback and I thought it would be sent via message but it got posted on my profile. Please help me get it removed.

Hi Matanat,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi!

Can you please remove my response to client feedback from my last project? I wasn't expecting it will show in my profile. 

Thank you!

Hi Olha,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I understand that you have concerns about removing your response to a client's feedback and I'd be happy to assist!

Please know that your response to the client's feedback can be removed after 28 days. With this being said, you may contact us again after the said period.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie!

Thank you for your answer. 

Is there any possibility to do this faster, like your team did it before with similar requests?

This is really important for me, I would be so grateful for your help. Thank you, Annie!

elias_79
Community Member

Hi friends at Upwork,

I also would like to remove my response to my Client's feedback, her feedback is positive and long, but my respond doesn't let the feedback to be seen on Upwork. If you could help me that would be great. Thanks,

Hello Alireza,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks friend, I look forward to hearing from you.

petra_r
Community Member

Alireza S wrote:

I also would like to remove my response to my Client's feedback, her feedback is positive and long, but my respond doesn't let the feedback to be seen on Upwork. If you could help me that would be great. Thanks,

Ask for your long response to the bad feedback to be removed at the same time, it does a lot more harm than good. 

elias_79
Community Member

I am sorry Petra, what you mentioned is a little bit more than extra while your team did nothing regrading the sick feedback of that client.

Alireza S wrote:

Hi friends at Upwork,

The same client you wanted to report?

Jennifer R wrote:

Alireza S wrote:

I also would like to remove my response to my Client's feedback, her feedback is positive and long, but my respond doesn't let the feedback to be seen on Upwork.

The same client you wanted to report?

No, he thinks that the positive feedback on the newer job is hidden because he commented on it. (It isn't, it's because it had an interim feedback).

elias_79
Community Member

I will keep my response to that client, it's not harming me but I think it does to others.

Thanks Jennifer, no I wanna keep that one. That client immediately used my work on her website but wrote such a disgusting feedback for a low payment and extra time I made for her, that's unfair...  As I see no one is solving this situation, so I prefer to keep my response to her.

I am talking about my last client feedback, it's very good and positive as it is how I deal with people, but my response to it doesn't let the feedback to be seen on my profile. I have attached it here, I would like my response to be removed so the feedback could be seen. 

petra_r
Community Member

Alireza S wrote:

I prefer to keep my response to her.

It's a shame because your response will cause you to lose business. Many clients would not consider you purely based on that response. 

Your response basically confirms the feedback you responded to.

Alireza S wrote:

I am talking about my last client feedback, it's very good and positive as it is how I deal with people, but my response to it doesn't let the feedback to be seen on my profile.

Your response isn't affecting the feedback being visible. Basically that's because of the 2 x feedback on that contract.

To get the response removed you have to contact support. This is not support, this is a public (!) discussion forum for Upwork users.

elias_79
Community Member

Petra R wrote:

To get the response removed you have to contact support. This is not support, this is a public (!) discussion forum for Upwork users.

You could mention it at the beginning as it was my question not the other negative feedback. I won't lose my business, thanks for caring about me. There are always good clients as well, as most of my past clients have been. 

50e303ba
Community Member

hello,

I have a similar issue, I recently completed a fixed price project. my client gave me positive feedback and I did the same but unknowingly I also used the RESPOND TO CLIENT FEEDBACK  option and it's affecting my profile. please help me remove the response i made without removing the main feedback. its my first feedback on upwork and i promise to be very careful next time

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths