Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renew the membership and connection

taherageo
Tahera S Member Since: Jun 21, 2016
1 of 5

Hi,

I am in a great problem. I cant apply now because of '0' balance.My billing cycle is showing from June 15 to july 14, 2016. My plan was basic. But I started working for 15 days and submitted only 18 propsals and cancelled 5 proposals.

Please solve my problem

Thanks and regards

Tahera

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
2 of 5

Are you saying you withdrew 5 proposals, if so, you don't get connects back for withdrawing proposals.  

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 5

Hi Tahera,

Please, note that connects are not returned when you withdraw your proposal. Connects are only returned when either the client or Upwork cancel the job without hiring. You can go to Settings> Membership & Connects> View Connects History to keep track of used and returned connects.

Please, check this help article for more information about using Connects.

~ Valeria
Untitled
taherageo
Tahera S Member Since: Jun 21, 2016
4 of 5

Hi Valeria K,

Thanks a lot. But I am asking not for get the connects of those proposal that I withidrawed. I cant apply now because of '0' connects. Now its showing billing cycle as Jne 15, 2016-July 14, 2016. I am using basic plan. Is it not possible to renew right now? If not possible, how can I apply for jobs? 

Thanks and regards

Tahera

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5 of 5

Hi Tahera, 

If you would like to be able to purchase connects, I suggest you switch to the Freelancer Plus Plan since you are currently at the free Basic Plan. You may read this article to know how the membership billing works once you upgrade to the plus plan. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS