🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Renewal Connects Issue
Page options
ayeshariaz78
Community Member

Renewal Connects Issue

Hi Buddies hope you will be fine anyway come to the point. i dont get my monthly connects anyone tell me how i can get monthly renewal connects.My monthly renewal is 14th june till i have not get the connects

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shah, 

It looks like you have already shifted to paid connects. As such, you should be able to purchase connects (in bundles) by clicking on the "Add More Connects" button on this page, or by upgrading your membership plan to a Plus Membership.

You can view FAQs about paid Connects and a video explaining the change from our Head of Product, here. You may also refer to this help article for more information about the Freelancer Plus Plan. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shah, 

It looks like you have already shifted to paid connects. As such, you should be able to purchase connects (in bundles) by clicking on the "Add More Connects" button on this page, or by upgrading your membership plan to a Plus Membership.

You can view FAQs about paid Connects and a video explaining the change from our Head of Product, here. You may also refer to this help article for more information about the Freelancer Plus Plan. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths