🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Reopen Account
Page options
1ef03629
Community Member

Reopen Account

Hello, Does anyone know how to reopen an upwork account? or is it possible to reopen my account this 2022? I closed it due to some personal issues and thought that it would be possible to just like deactivate it. hoping that someone could help me

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Marielle,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with?

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
AndreaG

Hi Marielle,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with?

~Andrea
Upwork
1ef03629
Community Member

i messaged you 🙂

8a0157a1
Community Member

Accidentally closed my account as well. Can i get some assistance please?

Accidentally closed my upwork account. Can it be reopened??

Hi Kim,

I have checked your account and it looks like there's already a support ticket created with your concern. I highly suggest you communicate with our team through that ticket for updates and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e66151db
Community Member

I want to reopen my deleted account. Can I ? I had to open this account just to get help.

Hi Lutfun,

Thank you for reaching out. Can you please send me a PM with the registered email address of the account in question? I'll be glad to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
e66151db
Community Member

My email address is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please help.

Hi Lutfun,

Please click on my name and send me a PM with this information, since it shouldn't be posted publicly in the Community.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
e66151db
Community Member

I have sent my email address to your inbox.

04ccf905
Community Member

Hello! 

i've closed my account by mistake now i want to reopen it.  

Hi there,

~Andrea
Upwork
04ccf905
Community Member

Hi! 

i've messaged you about 9 hours ago and got no response yet

305d3764
Community Member

HI. I've closed my account. Now I want to reopen it. Kindly assist me to reopen it.
Thank

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please send me the account details by sending me a PM? To do so, please click on my name.

~ AJ
Upwork

Done

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members