🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Reopen closed account
Page options
colebarefootf
Community Member

Reopen closed account

Hello, my name is Cole  **Edited for Community Guidelines**. I used to freelance regularly through upwork in from 2018-2019. I closed my account at the time accidentially, because I was stepping away from freelancing to focus on school. I thought I was only putting it on a temporary hold, but it seems as though I closed it completely. Is there any way that I could reopen that account and/or combine its information with this new account? I would hate to lose all my work history and ratings of my previous account. 

I appreciate any support you can offer in this matter and look forward to hearing back from someone soon with a resolution.

Cole  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Cole,

I'll be happy to assist. Can you please click on my name and send me a PM with the username and registered email address of the account you previously had?

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
faee02eb
Community Member

Hey Luiggi!

I created an Upwork profile with the email ID **edited for Community Guidelines** but had missed uploading my Linkedin pdf. Since we are not allowed to upload Linkedin profiles if we don't upload them at the beginning itself, I closed my account to make a new one. I just found out that we can't make another account if we have closed one according to Upwork policies.

Could you please reopen my original account? I will delete this account so that I only have one working account.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Suha, 

I can see that you were able to file a ticket for the same concern. The team handling your concern will follow up with you through your support ticket to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members