Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reopen closed account

e3a8006c
Zafeer Ul H Member Since: Apr 29, 2021
1 of 26

Hi,

I have recently closed my account in which my profile was privately locked. Now i have plan to reinstate my account to start working. I have opened this new account because there was no other way to communicate with the support. Is it fine if i continue with this new account and let the closed account be close? Does that violates any upwork policy or would i face any problem in the future regarding the suspension of this account if i continue working with this account?

Thanks 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 26

Hi Zafeer,

Freelancers are only allowed to have one Upwork account and having a duplicate is a violation of Upwork TOS. If you wish to reopen your closed account, you will need to close this account that you used to post here in the community. Please feel free to send me a PM with the details of the closed account, and I'd gladly check on it for you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
musaub-shaikh
Musaub S Member Since: May 3, 2021
3 of 26

Hello Joanne. I need to reopen my account that I closed a few minutes ago by mistake. Can you please pm me so I can send you account details.

musaub-shaikh
4 of 26

I need to reopen a closed account that I closed a few minutes ago. I had some money on the account that I have not transferred yet. Kindly help me fix this.

tinker_bell3
5 of 26

Hi Musaub,

I'd be happy to assist you with your concern. Please feel free to send me a PM by clicking on my name, and kindly share the details of the account you're referring to.

~ Joanne
Upwork
musaub-shaikh
6 of 26

Hello Joanne, I get this "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action." when I try to message you. Can you send me a pm instead or maybe I can drop the details of my account over here.

tinker_bell3
7 of 26

Hi Musaub,

I've sent you a PM. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
musaub-shaikh
8 of 26

Hi Joanne. I sent you the account information. Do you need anything else to proceed?

I also have a question for closing account after withdawing my funds. Let me know if you need anything.

Regards.

musaub-shaikh
9 of 26

Still waiting for a response on this issue.

tinker_bell3
10 of 26

Hi Musaub, 

I have replied to your DM. I apologize for the delay in my response. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS