🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Reopening Old Contracts?
Page options
ghostscribe
Community Member

Reopening Old Contracts?

Is there any way for a client to open an old contract and add milestones? I have a client who closed a contract and basically wants the same job done again. I would like to reopen the closed contract and add a milestone to keep my profile as tidy as possible.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
michael_skaggs
Community Member

I don't think there's a way to re-open an old contract, but they could always just re-hire you directly for a new contract. But I'm not staff and never looked into re-opening a contract, so I could always be wrong.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
michael_skaggs
Community Member

I don't think there's a way to re-open an old contract, but they could always just re-hire you directly for a new contract. But I'm not staff and never looked into re-opening a contract, so I could always be wrong.

prestonhunter
Community Member

Clients can create a NEW contract using an existing contract as a template.

Clients can pay a BONUS using a CLOSED contract.

Clients are not able to reopen a closed contract.

mtngigi
Community Member

Kyler R wrote:

Is there any way for a client to open an old contract and add milestones? I have a client who closed a contract and basically wants the same job done again. I would like to reopen the closed contract and add a milestone to keep my profile as tidy as possible.

You can go to your closed contracts and click on those three dots to propose a new contract. Or you can go to your message room where the same option is available.

ETA: Of course you should give the client a head's up, first.

CLOSED CONTRACT PAGECLOSED CONTRACT PAGE

MESSAGE ROOM PAGEMESSAGE ROOM PAGE

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths