🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Reorganizing my portfolio
Page options
franklin-georgia
Community Member

Reorganizing my portfolio

Hi-

Is there an easy way to reorganizie my portfolio?  I continually add new images but I would like to have some control over where they appear in the list of works wthout having to reenter everything. The newest things always pop in first, but maybe I don't always want that, or two images make more sense next to each other even though I added them at different times, things like that.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Georgia,

You can check this announcement thread for more information about the portfolio templates and consider using the one that suits your needs.

~ Bojan
Upwork
pandoraharper
Community Member

Georgia F wrote:

Hi-

Is there an easy way to reorganizie my portfolio?  I continually add new images but I would like to have some control over where they appear in the list of works wthout having to reenter everything. The newest things always pop in first, but maybe I don't always want that, or two images make more sense next to each other even though I added them at different times, things like that.

Thanks!

Yes there is. You should be looking for this icon near your Portfolio, assuming your in EDIT mode (and not in the "public" view).

Rearrange Portfolio Items.jpg

Note: Items are moved up and down by drag and drop, not by simply clicking the arrows inside the re-arrange window.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths