🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Repetitive Job listing
Page options
wwwoman
Community Member

Repetitive Job listing

There is a trend I have noticed with some clients. You wil see a job post, then you apply only to refresh your feed and see the same job listed again. This is even from accounts with verified payment. I used to think it's an error, but it continues everyday. I have seen it so often that I now recognize some listings. I wish I could even block them!

The annoying thing is that they won't even respond to anyone. When you check the posts it's always 0 interviews, but they will keep reposting. You will see more than 5 post from the same account on the same job. It's not fair because freelancers just waste their connects on clients that aren't even ready to hire. It floods my feed and prevents me from seeing other serious clients

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Godsgift,

I'm sorry about your experience and we truly appreciate you bringing this up to our attention. I would like to let you know that our teams are working to address the situation around scam and spam jobs, including higher than usual volumes of scam posts, constantly changing methods of scam accounts, and gaps in user education around Upwork TOS and safety.

I assure you that we'll continue sharing users' feedback with the team and providing updates to the Community about the team's initiatives. Feel free to check an update in this post for more information about the team's efforts around addressing these issues.

Don't hesitate to check this thread for additional information on how to stay safe on Upwork. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
7289d8cb
Community Member

It's getting worse, now you'll find the same exact post from many different people from all over the world.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members