🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Report Client for precondition Bad Feedba...
Page options
muhammadusama
Community Member

Report Client for precondition Bad Feedback/Rating

I have a strange experience where the client force for extra support/work if I need good rating and after all efforts, I wasn't getting good rating/feedback. 

So how I can report that client and rating/feedback? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I received that message in Skype from the client after I request to provide honest feedback: 

I am fine too! now i am going to re-rate you again! Please let me know first if you will provide me with tech report!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
wlyonsatl
Community Member

Hindsight is 20/20, but the best time to report to Upwork that a client is making unreasonable demands (for free work, etc.) and threatening bad feedback for your non-compliance with their unreasonable demands is as soon as threats are made. Try to make these fools post their threats on the Upwork message board, or at least respond to them on the Upwork message board, so there is some record of what's gone on.

I received that message in Skype from the client after I request to provide honest feedback: 

I am fine too! now i am going to re-rate you again! Please let me know first if you will provide me with tech report!

lysis10
Community Member

lol you gonna report all of them for basically the same feedback? Unresponsive, late and work is "meh."

How you have 92% JSS is beyond me. I assume it's going in the pooper the next update. You're lucky that third one fell out of the 6 month JSS.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths