cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Report Client

Highlighted
Sedona D Member Since: Jul 31, 2019
11 of 12

Hi. I have a very serious matter that I need to discuss with upwork, as soon as I possibly can! I have a client that I have cut ties with because of his behavior and what has occurred the last few days. It is far too much to type, but this man is a sexual predator and he has posed a fake project, and a fake company, and tried to prey on the models I hired for the project. He created a great story that led me to trust him despite my paranoia about strange men. But I did really like him. He has proven to just be a liar. His name is **Edited for Community Guidelines**  and he needs to be reported immediately. He didn’t do anything worthy of calling the authorities, but he does have my address and he has tried to take major advantage of the strange situation he created. I am worried he will do it again on this site. Please help. I’d like to discuss this on the phone with someone immediately.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
12 of 12

Hi Sedona,

Sorry to hear you had a negative experience with a client on Upwork. I will ask one of our support agent to reach out to you directly and privately via a support ticket so you could share the details about your report. We'll have it reviewed and action taken.

Thanks for taking time to reach out.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS