🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Report a Freelancer
Page options
9f7b99ad
Community Member

Report a Freelancer

I am currently looking for an editior for my work but have run into trouble with one freelancer. I would like to report a freelancer who is threatening me and being extremely critical after I provided feedback on the image that was edited. I don't think a freelancer who responds so aggressively to feedback both positive and construtive should be allowed on this website. How can I request that she be removed?

I cannt figure out how to contact a moderator or customer support.

**Edited for community guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Did you hire and pay that freelancer?

The freelancer also doesn't seem to threaten you as far as the screenshot is concerned and her other clients seem to not have had a problem with her, given that she is a top rated freelancer with a very high rating from all her other clients? It looks like you were the one who threatened her? (telling her that you will get Upwork to remove her?)

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Holly,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. It looks like our team already reached out to you regarding this report. You should be able to access the ticket directly here and check the information our team shared with you. Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members