cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report "Transaction History" Appears Broken

Community Guru
Ronald T Member Since: Sep 14, 2009
1 of 6
The "Transaction History" report appears broken. When setting the start date it causes the end date to change. When setting the end date it causes the start date to change. It will not let the user define both the start and end dates like it used to.
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 6
Hi Ronald, Usually the Transaction History can be set to display up to 6 months of transactions at a time. If you set the "From" date to earlier then 6 months ago, the "To" date will move as well. Please, let us know if the issue you are experiencing with the Transaction History is different.
~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
BEST ANSWER
3 of 6
Another service cut back, yet the fee we pay is still 10%. What's the rationale behind letting us only pull up 6 months versus 12 like we used to? Who even needs a 6 mo report? The most common use case is a report over the past calendar year, which in my part of the world consists of 12 mo, not 6.
Community Guru
Ronald T Member Since: Sep 14, 2009
4 of 6
Congratulations Valeria, we're promoting you to Vice President of Support at oDesk! Yep, that's what it's doing--limiting the report to 6 months. The day I created this thread, I also created a support ticket with the same content. The "Freelancer Support Representative" replied in part: ** I have updated that support ticket with a copy of your [Valeria] reply and a link to this thread. I used to use the report frequently as a year to date report. Thus, 12 months should be the minimum not 6 months. So what report do we use for income tax this year? *Removed by admin
Community Guru
Margaret P Member Since: Jul 7, 2007
5 of 6

Ronald T. wrote:

I used to use the report frequently as a year to date report. Thus, 12 months should be the minimum not 6 months.

I use the Earning by Client to get the YTD earnings. https://www.odesk.com/reports/earnings

Community Guru
Natasa R Member Since: Feb 2, 2012
6 of 6
Did something else change besides the Transaction History?
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS