🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Report
Page options
valentinaitaly
Community Member

I really think this is a scammer, she continued to ask my personal informations, she wanted to know my amazon account, she wanted the link.

**Edited for community guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
hoyle_editing
Community Member

That client clearly has a lot of history on the platform so not quite sure why you would think it is a scammer? 

That being said i also dont know why they would need your personal details. If you think it is inappropriate then politely decine the information and if you have genuine reason to think it is a scam or fraudulant activity then flag the messages to upwork.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
hoyle_editing
Community Member

That client clearly has a lot of history on the platform so not quite sure why you would think it is a scammer? 

That being said i also dont know why they would need your personal details. If you think it is inappropriate then politely decine the information and if you have genuine reason to think it is a scam or fraudulant activity then flag the messages to upwork.

Yes, thanks I will surely flag the messages.
petra_r
Community Member

Valentina B wrote:
I really think this is a scammer, she continued to ask my personal informations, she wanted to know my amazon account, she wanted the link.

Scammers don't usually have a long and good hiring history with tens of thousands of Dollars spent like this client does.

So I would proceed with caution but bear in mind that jobs which involve being paid for Amazon reviews are NEVER allowed and that is the only reason I can think of them wanting to see your Amazon account.

I'd also not give a client personal info beyond my email and skype addresses

She wanted to enter in my account.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members