🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Reporting a scammer
Page options
pebsworthjessica
Community Member

Reporting a scammer

There is a scammer with a job posted. I'd like to report them so you can boot them off of here. They are under the name of **Edited for community guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Jessica P wrote:

There is a scammer with a job posted.

There are hundreds.
How about you use the "Flag as inappropriate" button located conveniently towards the top right of each and every job post.

How do you know she meant it to be condescending? I can read that post with a different tone to it and it sounds informative.
I read it as condescending myself because my first thought was, use the inappropriate link. Learn to use the tool you are using.
I suspect in Petra’s case she has answered this a thousand times
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for flagging this job to us. I've checked and it looks like the job has already been taken down because it was in violation of Upwork ToS and action has been taken on the client account. 

Please, check this help article for more information on how to use the flag option found on each job post or message to report any suspicious or inappropriate content. Also, check out this post for more tips on how to avoid questionable jobs.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Mark, - yep - at least 1k times.  😞

Catherine, before you run ramshod over people it would be far more appropriate to help answer the OP's question.  Just sayin ....

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members