cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports Broken?

tlsanders
Community Guru

My earnings by client is showing zero transactions for August. July appears to be accurate, but nothing posted for the past 15 days. Is it just me, or is this not updating?

59 REPLIES 59

I'm sure it all related, but Earnings by Client isn't the only report affected.  

Mark,

Could you please clarify which reports you are referring to?

~ Valeria
Upwork
firescue17
Community Guru

Maintenance did not fix the Earnings by Client report.

This is the second end-of-month without that report working.

AFFECTED COMPONENTS

Login & Registration, Messages & Notifications, Other site features or areas

UPDATE
Site maintenance is complete and Upwork is back online

FALSE!

Hi Steven, 

We apologise if the fix for this issue hasn't been rolled out. Please know that the team has this on their pipeline and is working on the issue. Should their be any updates from their end, we'll make sure to update this thread. Thank you for your understanding. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I do not understand. It is beyond comprehension.

Downloading invoices doesn't work either.

Every time I try I get this - while the rest of the site remains responsive; so it's clearly a problem with the invoices.

Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 18.10.54.png

Hi Ela,

The issue with downloading invoices is known and our engineers are working on fixing it. I'll also forward your report to them.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Ela,

Could you please try downloading invoices again and let us know if you are still experiencing errors doing it?

~ Valeria
Upwork
iaabraham
Community Guru

Hmmm, I just realized that I do check earnings by client once in a while and for certain cases (especially when I need to see when the 20% fee will be lowered).

I hope this gets fixed really soon - I guess with the site going down so often, and not many users complaining about this particular issue, it's not a priority for the team?

@Isabelle Anne A wrote:

I hope this gets fixed really soon - I guess with the site going down so often, and not many users complaining about this particular issue, it's not a priority for the team?

Possibly it would make more sense to prioritize based on profitability than numbers--it seems that those most bothered by this issue are those who are regularly earning signficant amounts through Upwork.

It's not a big concern for me, but if I were in Upwork's shoes I'd rather please 50 regular high earners than thousands of squeaky wheels with an aggregate $10k in earnings.

pandoraharper
Community Guru

Huh. And here I thought it was my browser preventing this info from loading (my browser Security add-ons occasionlly have real trouble with Upwork).

I don't read this section of my profile much, but can see how for some people, this is a big deal indeed. Hope it gets fixed soon.

stephknapp
Active

Hi everyone!

Was wondering if anyone else is having issues with the earnings reports?

Particularly the earnings by client report isn't showing anything for the entire month of August, which isn't accurate. 

I've checked it a few times over the past weeks and it still hasn't updated.

Stephanie, congratulations for finding another site bug. Mine doesn't show anything for August either, though it should.

@John K wrote:

Stephanie, congratulations for finding another site bug. Mine doesn't show anything for August either, though it should.

Same here.

I just got an email saying that it's fixed, but the page won't load for me.

ETA: finally loaded. Still showing no earnings for the past two months.

My Earnings by Client is showing nothing since 8/1/17.    My Time Analyze report shows earnings.  Arggghhh.

@Tiffany S wrote:

I just got an email saying that it's fixed, but the page won't load for me.

ETA: finally loaded. Still showing no earnings for the past two months.

Was said email a response to a ticket you had previously submitted? Just curious.

pandoraharper
Community Guru

Heard it might be fixed, but still is not on my end. Different browser, no diff.

aocumen

Hi everyone, 

We apologise for the confusion. We are still waiting for the issue to be resolved and we'll update everyone here and via your respective tickets once the issue has been rolled out.

~ Avery
Upwork
firescue17
Community Guru

The Earnings by Client report is now populating data for the most recent two months; however, it is incorrect.

Furthermore, when comparing screen printouts, every month going back to at least March 2014 is also incorrect.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS