cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reputation status after leaving agency?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 14

Ela,

I'm following up with the team about this issue. JSS shouldn't show on profiles of agency members who haven't completed enough contracts themselves for the JSS to be calculated. We have a known issue with JSS showing if a freelancer completed several jobs more than 2 years ago. We are working on getting that fixed and identifying any further issues with JSS displaying on profiles of agency freelancers.

I merged your post with this thread to avoid confusion and keep this topic organized as we escalate it.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Chris B Member Since: Mar 28, 2016
12 of 14

I feel your pain.

Upwork bought me profile from Elance and I went from a respected profile with nothing but good feedback and all milestones completed on time to a 68% completion rate that will not even allow me to bid on most jobs.

From my experience you can expect the stellar support staff here on upwork to ignore you for six months before responding with 'there is nothing we are willing to do for our slaves'

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
13 of 14

@Chris B wrote:

Upwork bought me profile from Elance and I went from a respected profile with nothing but good feedback and all milestones completed on time to a 68% completion rate that will not even allow me to bid on most jobs.

From my experience you can expect the stellar support staff here on upwork to ignore you for six months before responding with 'there is nothing we are willing to do for our slaves'

You are talking nonsense.

You don't have a "68%" completion rate. You are clearly misunderstanding something. You might have a "68% completed profile", but that is neither publicly visible nor does it affect your ability to bid on jobs.

You do not have a Job Success Score, because you haven't done a single job in nearly 3 years, so no Job Success Score can be calculated, and OF COURSE you can apply for any job post you like, even if some preferences are set. Those are preferences, not requirements.

Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
14 of 14
Petra, you must be a mind reader. It would never have occurred to me what “completion rate” referred to.