🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Request API key link is expired
Page options
brentsnyder
Community Member

Request API key link is expired

Hello,

I'm trying to get access to Upwork's API, however the link seems to be expired in the instructions. How can I get a key?

Thanks,

Brent

20 REPLIES 20
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brent, 

I apologize for the delay. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern. Please don't hesitate to update your support ticket if you have further concerns regarding this. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem. My profile has the information described in the help article. 

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
arslan_maqsood
Community Member

I am also getting same issue. API key link expired

Hi Muhammad,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
vlad_mn
Community Member

Hello,

I'm trying to get access to Upwork's API, however, I received the expired page after filling in all the information and the instructions. I wrote here and Support sent me one more link,  but  it was expired again when I tried it.  Could  you please send me the new link ?

Thanks,

Vlad

Hi Vlad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
vlad_mn
Community Member

Hi Nikola,  thanks a lot for your reply!
Could you please kindly let me know when I can expect the reply from them?  

Many thanks,  
Vlad 

Hi Vlad,

AJ here stepping in for Nikola. I can see that there's already a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received and our team may take 24-48 hours for the team to respond and follow up with you.

~ AJ
Upwork
vlad_mn
Community Member

Hi Annie Jane,  highly apologize,  I followed the instructions and send all the needed documents (I didn't receive information they were approved or rejected),  also I tried to fill in all the information for API under this link:  link
But after filling the information and when I pressed the button "Submit" it simply goes to the regular search page: link
Could  you please consult me what should I do next or what is wrong in my actions (I send all the documents,  filled all the information,  but  still not able to understand how to get the API key 🙂

Thanks in advance for help 
And thank you for your patience
With all my respect looking forward to see your reply

Best,  Vlad  

Hi Vlad,

No need to apologize! I'm glad you reached out to us regarding this. I shared your report with our team so we can help you in getting the API key. One of our support agents will reach out to you soon to assist you further. Have a great day!

~ AJ
Upwork
vlad_mn
Community Member

Hi guys,  thanks a lot for the full help which you already gave to me
we have the following issue:  
I sent my documents again check,  but they were not approved.  
I made changes right now and want to send documents again.  Could  you please provide me the new link to send the documents for check in order to receive API link

Many thanks, 
Vlad 

Hi Vladyslav,

I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page

If you need further assistance or you have further questions feel free to follow up with our team on your ticket and our team will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
vlad_mn
Community Member

Hi Guys,  I apologize I was not able to fill in the form at the right time.  Could you please generate the new FIVS verification link for submitting the documentation?

Many thanks, 
Vlad 

vlad_mn
Community Member

Hi guys,  I'm  sorry for writing to you again,  but  I still didn't receive the FIVS link
is that possible for you to generate it for me once again 
I'm  very much sorry for taking your time

Best Regards,  Vlad 

Hi Vladyslav,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here. Please be sure to complete the verification and continue to communicate directly with the team if needed, as they are the ones who can best assist you.

~Andrea
Upwork
it_delta
Community Member

Hi guys!

I am also getting same issue. API key link expired.

Could you please help me with the problem...?

Hi Maxim,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
vlad_mn
Community Member

Hey guys,  I made all the procedure for getting the API link
and waiting already few month but  didn't receive the link
Is that possible to help me to receive the link?

Thanks

Hi Vladyslav,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members