🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Request For Feedback And Comment Removal
Page options
tajuddin-zony
Community Member

Request For Feedback And Comment Removal

I am a Top Rated Graphics Designer at Upwork. I have got an email from Upwork that I can request to remove the client bad feedback and comment from my profile. So when I send an email for removing feedback and comment removal... I have got a replay email that is not related to the issue.

My email to Upwork: 

Hello!  Sir/Mam,

I hope you are doing fantastic.
This is Tajuddin Ahmed. I am a regular Top Rated Graphics Designer & Motion Graphics Designer at Upwork. Last month I worked in a project where the client described the job for basic jobs and after offering the job he was asking for advanced level service at a cheap rate. In this circumstance, when I disagreed to do that he provided a bad comment and feedback. This was a "Special Offer Job"I would love to remove that feedback and comment on Job Contract ID:  23721819. Please help me to remove the comment and feedback so that I can get my profile back to 100% job success and get more jobs. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you. 

Regards,
Tajuddin Ahmed
Professional Graphics Designer & Motion Graphics Expert

Upwork Reply:

Hello Tajuddin,

Thank you for contacting Upwork Support.

First, we want to say that we appreciate your interest in becoming part of the Upwork community. Unfortunately, after reviewing the skills and experience in your submitted application we have found we cannot accept it.

We’re sorry we don’t have better news for you right now. However, at this time our marketplace already has many freelancers with a similar skillset to yours. Since we cannot accept your application, you will not be able to use the marketplace or submit any proposals.

Thanks again for your interest in Upwork. If you’d like, you can learn more about applying to join Upwork by clicking here.

Regards,

please help me to get out of the issue. If I do any mistakes in writing email or any other issues please suggest me what to do. Thank you.

**Edited for community guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tajuddin,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members